Monday 11 August 2014

I won 2 competitions in row!

That's funny, but I'm so glad that I'm having this luck right now. A day before I find out I won trip to Italian GP, I won the limited edition snap-back from Oliver James Webb. I really like this drivers so I decided to write something about him. 

I'm quite addicted to instagram and I really like drivers profiles there, cause it keeps you updated + they have amazing pictures from private life (traveling etc.). 

Anyway, a while ago I found Oliver profile there. I've never heard about him before to be honest, but his profile got me really interested into his carrier as a racing driver. When I found out he is going to be driving in LeMans I was really excited, cause this year I wanted to try watch as much as I can + wanted to see how Mark Webber, Patrick Dempsey and Jan Magnussen are going there.
I've managed to watch 14 hours as I remember. I was very proud of Oliver cause it was his first podium in LeMans. 

I've become his fan and I'll definitely continue to follow his carrier :)


btw. I LOVE THIS SNAPBACK :)



2 comments:

  1. You won ticket from Oli? So he also going to be in Monza? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I won it in another different competition! And I have no idea if he is going to be in Monza :)

      Delete