Thursday 7 August 2014

My first ever Grand Prix!


Recently I got the best news I could ever imagine.... I won in competition and I won trip to Italian Grand Prix, but only for a race day! F1 Grand Prix was my dream for so many years, and now it's going to happen! Me and 2 other lucky guys are going to have amazing trip! Before I got the results from competition I tweeted this...



... so now I'm planning how to do this interesting for you to watch it! I've already recorded some vlogs in my life, but they were only for my friends cause it was from our trips. I hope you are interested how it's all going to be.

Anyway I'm writing there also because I need YOUR help, I mean I need help from people who have already been to GP, specially in Monza! So if you have any tips, advice etc. for my first ever GP I would love you to comment here, or write to me on twitter ( @mynameisdomii ) ! Whatever it is the easiest for you! I  would really appreciate everything! I need to get prepared! Thank you so much! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment