Sunday 15 June 2014

Bob Fornster showroom

Bob Fornster is a showroom of luxury cars. It's based in London near to Oxford Street, and Aston Martin dealer (which I'll post about soon). Anyway as I've checked they change the cars from time to time, so I'll show you what I saw. 
I've paid 2£ for enter, but the view it's really worth it!
Let's get started! 

When I entered the showroom the first thing I saw was Pagani Zonda F. That was the first time I ever saw the real hypercar. Unfortunately doors were closed, and the woman who worked there said that she can't open hem.







Then I moved on to Mercedes-Benz classic cars and Brabus cars. They really impressed me!











 Beside cars there were some cool stuff.... specially for F1 fans... Have a look! 








I hope you've enjoyed this reading and photos!
Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment