Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mercedes-Benz World in Brooklands.

I'd say that this place is the best place for Mercedes lovers...
If you'll ever be somewhere near London, then you really  need to visit this place!
But let's do a little tour, shall we?



When I enetered the building the first thing I saw was my favourite car which is SLS GT AMG ( of course F1 Safety Car). But then I look around and I saw F1 car, Mercedes AMG Petronas and McLaren merchandise shop, and so many beautiful cars. How I reacted? I literally started to crying... I felt like a little child in christmass.










Then I moved to the 2nd floor where there is AMG section. Some of the cars were open, some were not. But if you asked nicely, then you could sit in the closed cars ;)














Then I moved to the 1st floor, where are F1, classic and racing cars, but also other Mercedes cars. Employees here are so nice!  If you have a question, they'll answer you quickly! I had a great small talk with one of them, actually on this floor, so that's why I mentioned this here.
Also there is well known masterpiece.... have a look! I could stare on it for hours! 





























Outside the museum there is a track where you can see the cars going, or even feel how it's like sitting in/driving supercars. There are a lot of offers, so go check them out on webside before you go there, cause some of them are not so cheap (but worth it!). This time I bought Hot Laps AMG (they're only available in the weekends). There was also some child going this same time and car with me... His mother said that's his birthday so he want to sit in front. I said I'm from Poland and it took me ages to get here, but the mother was still talking about his birthday, so I was like okey whatever. The boy was so noisy in the car so it was really not nice, cause I've paid to hear the noise of the beast not of this child... It ruined my day to be honest... it's better when there is only one person in car on hot laps, they should do something with it.
Anyway my car was E63 S AMG, the things the driver can do with this car.... priceless! 





The thing I liked the most that day was the show of Silver Arrows team! I recored that so you'll be interested let me know and I'll show it to you! The guys were so cool. They all wore driving suits, and drove the track with the nice style! I was lucky to take photo with them! ;) But not so lucky to have a ride with them..



It was so long post! I'm sorry, but this place is just too good! If you've made to be here, then I'm really glad and I hope you've enjoyed the reading and photos!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment