Tuesday 10 June 2014

Gumball 3000, London!

Some of you may already know from my twitter, that I was in London for few days. Me and my friend decided to do a motorsport trip, so we've visited so many great places, which I'll definitely share with you soon!
But for now let's focus on Gumball 3000 event! This is international motor rally, which takes place on public roads.
Gumball 3000 theme this year is Miami to Ibiza.
Unfortunately I only managed to be at the begging of this event in London, so I didn't saw gumballers, but at least I saw some bits. That's why I recommend you to watch Shmee150 videos from this event! If you don't know who he is then there you go. He's one of the best car spotters and also own such a beautiful beast, McLaren MP4-12C, which is called shmeemobile.

8th June, Regent Street, London.
There were so many people on the street at 1pm so I can only imagine, what was going on at 6pm,when the gumballers came. What is interesting, you could buy the Gumball 3000 merchandise  for such a good price! So that's why they were running out of  it so quickly. Beside cars there were Action Sport Zone ( BMX Vert and Street UK Series Plus Pro Skateboard Demos), as the boss, Maximillion Cooper, is skateboarder and race driver.
The only gumball car I saw was GL 63 AMG, Team 103, which is ( as I've checked) Tinie Tempah's.
Anyway I'm sharing with you my photos!  So have a look and enjoy! :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment